Hi there! Rommel is here! How have you been?
Today I want to share two LOs I’ve made specially for Father’s Day and one about a hot spring day. Let’s go!
This first project is about my father:
I choose to use Afternoon Muse collection. The Black and White photo had a good contrast with all colorfull details.
Believe is the title of this page! A thing I’ve learned with my father: Always believe in yourself, in your life…
Paper layers: how great paper layers can be on the projects! Look this:
Here, a surprise: I used photo slides to decorate this page:
I’m really in love with this collection! We can made a many kind of pages using just this amazing papers. If you like colorfull projects, Afternoon Muse papers are the collection that you´re looking for!
With this Filmstrip Frame I used Glitzers:
And now another project for my nieces album:
I choose this photo, taken in a hot spring day, playing in a park. I need to say that this page was a big challenge for me. Laced with Grace collection it’s amazing for who loves shabby style. But I have some problems to use red! hahaha Yes, it’s real!
So, after think a lot I chose three papers and designed sketch on my mind. With paper layers I had a idea to make a book/magazine, a kind of memory book, childhood book… I sanded the background paper and after this used some distress ink. I love when paper looks like an old thing:
I added a bunch of details in this page, to really look like a book. Lace painted with distress ink and distress stain:
Butterflies I cuted out from paper and added with flowers. And a delicate detail with organza ribbon:
- Afternoon Muse Paper, Stripe
- Laced with Grace Paper, Stripe
- Laced with Grace Paper, Butterflies
- Afernoon Muse, Paper Layer
- Afternoon Muse, Whatnots
- Afternoon Muse, Peek-a-boo
- Afternoon Muse, Glitzers
- Sizzix Alterations by Tim Holtz, Filmstrip Frame
- American Crafts Brads
Follow your bliss:
- Laced with Grace paper, Rose
- Laced with Grace paper, Plaid
- Laced with Grace paper, Polka
- Laced with Grace paper, Butterflies
- Laced with Grace Whatnots, Peek-a-boo, Paper layers, Cardstock Stickers – Title
- Love games Glitzers, Cardstock Stickers – Journaling
- Prima Marketing Inc. Flowers
- Paper Lace
- Fabric Lace
- 7gypsies ATC Photo numbers
- Organza ribbon
Hope you like this projects and have a lot of inspiration to create a special projects for you! Bye bye untill next time!