Hi there, everyone!! Last year we started a blog challenge that got a good reception from our Glitz Design customers and fans. We took a few months off to revamp the blog challenge program, and decided that 2012 would be the perfect jumping off point to start it again!!
This year, the design team will be creating one set of their projects all based on the same theme. This theme is also going to be the blog challenge for our customers and blog readers!! You will get tons of inspiration for the challenge from our amazing designers, and will have a chance to share your interpretation of the challenge for all of us to see!!
In the coming months, I will actually post the challenge on the Sunday before all the designers start sharing their projects based on the inspiration, but for the first month I wanted you to see a designer’s post first. So, be sure to check out Emeline’s post below, and her interpretation of the challenge!
Without further ado, here is the January 2012 Glitz Design Blog Challenge!!
Glitz Design is coming out with 6×6 paper pads!! You will get two of the new paper pads in the Vintage Blue collection, and the BRAND NEW collection called French Kiss. In addition, you will get a lovely matching chipboard album, jewels, and cardstock stickers! Please note- the embellishment images shown are all from the Vintage Blue collection. It is possible that some of them might be replaced with the like item, just from the French Kiss collection!!
- Please add a link to your new, never seen or posted before project, to the link list below. Please make sure the link is a DIRECT LINK to the project, not just a general link to your blog. All links that aren’t direct links or aren’t new links, will be deleted and ineligible for the challenge.
- All projects must use Glitz Design product on them. You do not have to exclusively use Glitz Design product, but it must be present in order to qualify.
- The challenge ends on January 26, 2012 at 11:59pm. The top five, which includes the prize winner, will be highlighted on the blog on the Saturday following the contest end.
- By linking your project, you are giving Glitz Design the permission to showcase the project image on our blog if picked to be in the Top 5.
- And please….HAVE LOTS OF FUN!! We can’t wait to see your creations!