Here’s how I saved time:
- Since the papers are already distressed, I skipped inking the edges.
- I also like to use border punches on my pages but lining up the punched designs takes too long so I opted to punch only the corners on my background paper.
- I also saved time by using a 4×6 photo which is bigger than the 3.5×5 that I normally prefer but the bigger photo needs less embellishing and layering to make your page look ‘finished’
- Stick to a single paper collection so that all the papers coordinate without having to think too much about it. Here you can see that the papers in the French Kiss collection work very nicely together.
- Add detail with a doily! Doilies are already very intricate and they don’t need anything done to them!
That’s all from me today! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find my tips helpful to save some time and still get creative!
French Kiss SCRIPT 12×12 paper
French Kiss STRIPE 12×12 paper
French Kiss FLORAL 12×12 paper
French Kiss LABELS 12×12 paper