Beautifully Digital with Karola Witczak
Hello everyone, it’s Karola here with my two special layouts to share with you today! Why these are special? Because I did it again! yes – this time I created 2 totally digital pages for my today’s blog post!
I hope you will inspired and I highly encourage you to playing with Glitz Design Digi Kits! There are a few reasons why digi scrapping is cool and sometimes is good to create something digi, mine reasons are:
- you don’t have a mess on your crafty desk!
- you can resize elements! (try this with a real paper or real chipboard! These are NOT flexible, huh?)
- you can re- color elements to fit with your photos!
- you can create a page and immediately send it to your family or friends, or publish it in online gallery, you no need to take photos of your project!
- you can try to design a page with digi kit first, then you can see how it looks like and you can repeat whole arrangement using traditional papers and elements!
Okay, enough reasons, just take a look at final effect. My first layout presents my daughter on the swing. A long time ago I played with photo actions and filters and recolored this photo onto turquoise shades, so I decided to use it with Happy Travels Digital Kit – love these colors and patterns! As I mentioned before you can resize digi elements to size what you need. I did it and this way I have a “Paper Layers” elements and stickers bigger than usual – great way to create an interesting background and layers on your digi page!
The second layout is amazingly sweet, I wanted to create a very girly and very sweet, pink layout. Photo of Rose and Pretty In Pink Digi Kit – turned out as a perfect couple! This time I also resized elements and used another technique: I cut out roses from the vintage frame, resized it and use as an additional elements!
Glitz Design Products used:
I hope I was able to inspire you a bit and ecourage you to play with our amazing Glitz Design Digital Kits!
~~ Karola ~~