Step by Step Saturday with Nicole Martel
I used a stamp and ribbon to fill in some white space and created a paper pinwheel to finish the layout!
Here are some close ups on how to create a pinwheel of your own:
Instructions for how to create a pinwheel:
1. Use 1 2 1/2″x2 1/2″ Square as your base.
2. Using a paper piercer, poke a hole in the center of the square.
3. Using a pair of scissors, create cuts from each points towards the center leaving a small space in between.
4. Fold ends towards the middle, using glue dots to hold them in place.
5. Add a brad or die-cut to the center.
Glitz Design “Afternoon Muse” Papers
Glitz Design “Pretty in Pink” Digital Layered Sticker
Glitz Design “Pretty in Pink” Digital Whatnot
Epiphany Crafts Heart Epoxy Tool
American Crafts Bloomers
May Arts Trims in brown polka dots
Catslife Press Stamp
Dylusions Ink in bubblegum pink
Creative Memories Heart Punch
Creative Memories Circle Punch