Hello everyone, it’s Karola here with new Glitz inspirations for you!
Between Halloween inspirations from other designers, I have something for you from quite other fairy tale. Since in Poland we aren’t celebrating Halloween and unfortunately I have no photos associated with this occasion, I decided to show today two girlish layouts.
In both layouts I used the combination of various Glitz collections. I combined old collections with some newest papers and here are the results:
The first page is about my daughter, when she was pleased with swimming on boat on one of the previous summer. I thought that combining the delicate and sweet Hello Friend collection with a few elements from Happy Travels would be the best choice. I used also older collections and I chose roses from Beautiful Dreamer Whatnots.
The second page is about learning life… In the photo are me and Rose, when she was a tiny baby, maybe aprox. 14 months. Spring has come and I showed her the beauty of the nature, small apple blossoms in our orchard. I chose this photo, because it’s wonderful showing the curiosity about the small child. Here I combined a few Glitz collections: French Kiss, Pretty In Pink, Dance In Sunshine and a few cut-out elements from one of the Cashmere Dame papers.
Glitz Products used:
“Enjoy the journey” layout:
- Glitz Design Hello Friend papers: Cloud, Envelope, Stripe
- Glitz Design Happy Travels Layered Stickers
- Glitz Design Beautiful Dreamer Whatnots
“Learn to..” layout
- Glitz Design French Kiss papers: Fleur
- Glitz Design French Kiss Peek-a-Boos
- Glitz Design French Kiss Glitzers
- Glitz Design Cashmere Dame papers: Floral
- Glitz Design Dance In Sunshine Whatnots
- Glitz Design Dance In Sunshine Epoxy Stickers
Thank you for visit us today on Glitz Design blog! Have a creative week!
~~ Karola ~~