You & Me & the Beach Layouts with Rommel Okuma
Hello Glitz fans!
Today I’m here to share projects using two of the latest releases this winter: Uncharted Waters and Love You Madly.
First of all, using Love You Madly I made this page:
My favorite part of this collection is the color combo with pink, navy blue, aqua and grey – it’s chic, modern and romantic. In one word: perfect!
One more gorgeous collection is Uncharted Waters. It’s perfect for your beach photos! With a color combo full of blues, browns, gold and a little bit of pink and coral.
This little sassy girl is my friend’s daughter. When I saw this photo I asked if I could make a project for her. Of course I got the photo, and it’s perfect for this collection! For some interest, I added some texture using modeling paste and gauze.
You and Me:
- Love you madly, papers: Stripe, Hello, Pieces,
- Love you madly, paper layer
- Love you madly, washi tapes
- Love you madly, whatnots
- Love you madly, rubber stamps
- Love you madly, paper garlands
- Unchated Waters, papers: Anchor, Pieces
- Uncharted Waters, whatnots
- Uncharted Waters, rubber stamps
- Uncharted Waters, washi tape
- Uncharted Waters, Distress inks
Hope you enjoyed my projects! Don’t forget to sprinkle some Glitz today! Have a wonderful week!