Combining Collections with Rommel Okuma
Hello Glitz Fans!
Today I’m here to share with you two projects I’ve made mixing & matching new and old collections. You just need to distribute all the Glitz papers on your desk and start. You will have so much fun, I swear! Let’s see the projects I created just to inspire you all:
You are just so Beautiful!
In this page I mixed 3 collections! Yes, 3 collections: Beautiful Dreamer, Hello Friend and Love You Madly. The floral patterns on these collections caught my eye! I just wanted to cut and cut all the flowers. After that I made clusters around the photo.
For the background I used a doily as a mask and a pink mist to ink all the paper. I loved the effect!
Everyday I love you more!
On this page I used mostly products from the newest collection Color Me Happy and some embellishments from Yours Truly and Love Games. How fun it was, because those 3 collections are so colorful. Let’s see:
Thank you for join me today!!! Have a great and creative week!
You are so Beautiful:
- Love You Madly Paper: Stripe
- Love You Madly Title Stickers
- Love You Madly Paper Layers
- Love You Madly Washi Tape: Lace, Strips, Hearts
- Hello Friend Paper: Envelop
- Hello Friend Washi Tape: Coral Polka
- Hello Friend Crepe Trim
- Beautiful Dreamer Papers: Polka, Houndstooth
- Beautiful Dreamer Whatnots
Everday I love you more:
- Color Me Happy Papers: Hearts, Woodgrain, Stripe
- Color Me Happy Title Stickers
- Color me Happy Washi Tapes: Rainbow Chevron, Happiness
- Color me Happy Rubber Stamps
- Love Game Paper Layer
- Yours Truly: Epoxy words
- Happy Travels Stamps